Looking for an edge? Find it with J.B. Hunt at CSCMP.
September 20, 2017 Comments Off on Looking for an edge? Find it with J.B. Hunt at CSCMP.
This year’s CSCMP EDGE lineup features innovative companies with creative solutions that address challenges shippers are currently facing. You’ll find many ways industry experts can help support and improve your processes now and into the future.
Discover how J.B. Hunt can advance your supply chain with technology and industry expertise by taking advantage of the opportunities available at CSCMP EDGE 2017.
Connect with Us at Booth 706
Visit with our team of experts that can help advance your supply chain with innovative strategies. You’ll also have the chance to try out J.B. Hunt 360, our exclusive supply chain management system. With J.B. Hunt 360, businesses can create visibility and measure supply chain performance in a whole new way. Discover our latest features, including:
- Customizable shipment analytics
- Capacity demand mapping
- Spend and cost analytics
- Marketplace savings tracker
- Carrier performance ratings
Attend a Panel Session
“Do We?” Buying Logistics Service Strategically
Shelley Simpson, EVP, CCO, and President of Highway Services
10:30 am – 11:45 am | Monday, September 25 | Level 2 C208-C209
From pre-bid decision making through performance and monitoring, get a handle on the methods your business may want to employ including:
- The importance of planning and strategy
- Key factors in strategic planning
- Best practices for strategic procurement
- Understanding the process through case studies
- Challenges and needs of procuring logistics services
Changing Dynamics of Distribution Requirements
Shawn Graves, VP of Transportation
3:45 pm – 5:00 pm | Monday, September 25 | Level 2 C206
A variety of changes to the needs of shippers is changing distribution. Learn tips for navigating the effects, including:
- How to address supply and demand needs
- Ways to improve collaboration
- Understanding new distribution challenges
Creating Exponential Value: Are You Leveraging Supply Chain Technology?
Stuart Scott, EVP and CIO
2 pm – 3:15 pm | Tuesday, September 26 | Level 1 C201
Hear an in-depth view of panelists’ knowledge of integrating advanced systems into supply chain processes, including:
- Methods of addressing deficiencies in a supply chain
- Integrating new platforms with legacy systems
- Improving supply chain inventory and forecasting
- How artificial intelligence and analytics may improve transparency
- Addressing disruptions due to the e-commerce delivery expectations
- Benefits of visibility for customers, shippers, and carriers
From the Driver’s Seat: Addressing the Challenges Ahead for Our Industry
Craig Harper, EVP and COO
3:45 pm – 5 pm | Tuesday, September 26 | Level 2 C211-C212
Discover how the trucking industry is being impacted by a variety of changes to the transportation and logistics landscape, including:
- Benefits and hurdles of transitioning to a digital marketplace
- Reasons behind the driver shortage, including the gig economy
- The impact of autonomous vehicles on transportation and logistics
Whether you’re at CSCMP EDGE searching for new ways to approach supply chain management or simply looking to stay up-to-date on the industry, J.B. Hunt will collaborate with you to develop innovative solutions for improving supply chain performance for your business.