J.B. Hunt Introduces Cash for Capacity Bonus Program for Power-Only Carriers
August 5, 2017 Comments Off on J.B. Hunt Introduces Cash for Capacity Bonus Program for Power-Only Carriers
The busiest season of the trucking industry has typically been the last quarter of the year. However, an increase in shipment volume due to e-commerce sales, shopping events, and other factors is expanding that season for carriers.
To meet the growing demand, J.B. Hunt’s Power Capacity Solutions (PCS) division is launching Cash for Capacity, a bonus program that gives power-only carriers a chance to earn up to $1,000 for each newly added truck dispatched by the carrier by September 30, 2017.
Here’s how it works:
- Bring more capacity to the J.B. Hunt PCS pool by adding an additional truck(s).
- Deliver 16 loads within 40 days of the newly added truck’s first dispatch date to earn $500.
- Deliver 32 loads within 80 days of the newly added truck’s first dispatch to earn an additional $500.
To qualify for the bonus, carriers must deliver loads according to the terms of the carrier load confirmation, and the invoice and all load paperwork must be properly and timely submitted.
NEW CARRIERS: Click here to sign up to become a power-only carrier
CURRENT CARRIERS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to include additional trucks and start earning.
J.B. Hunt power-only carriers get access to a variety of special offers, discounts, and advantages, including:
- Ability to get your drivers home weekly in select regions
- Large, reliable pool of freight available daily
- Up-to-date equipment – all trailers less than 3 years old
- Exclusive savings through carrier services
Email J.B. Hunt PCS representatives for more information at email@example.com.
* This offer is available to current and newly approved power-only carriers that dispatch at least one newly added truck through the J.B. Hunt PCS division between August 1, 2017 and September 30, 2017. Bonuses will be delivered in $500 increments – each newly added truck must take its first dispatch by the carrier by September 30, 2017, and meet the 16-load delivery minimum within the first 40 days after the truck’s first dispatch to qualify for a $500 bonus. An additional bonus of $500 per newly added truck will be available upon delivery of 32 total loads within 80 days after the truck’s first dispatch. Delivery of loads must be confirmed by J.B. Hunt, and all supporting paperwork must be received. Payments will be made in accordance with the payment terms elected by the carrier. For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.