Utilizing Cash Advances for Load Expenses
May 3, 2017 Comments Off on Utilizing Cash Advances for Load Expenses
Controlling expenses is a huge task for any size and type of business. For motor carriers, having cash available to cover load expenses is critical to maintaining the health of your business. With cash advances from J.B. Hunt, move the loads you’ve accepted with confidence that expenses are covered.
Getting Started with Cash Advances
- Download and have an authorized user complete a vendor form. (Please allow 1-2 business days for processing.)
- Email the completed vendor form to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Request a cash advance from the J.B. Hunt representative listed on your load confirmation.
Cash Advance Limits
- Once you have signed up for cash advances, you may qualify for up to 50% of the approved rate for your in-transit load;
- Cash advances are limited to a maximum of $1,000 per day;
- If you receive load payments through a third-party factoring agent, you may not qualify for cash advances.
When combined with other payment services, such as quick pay terms and direct deposit, cash advances available through J.B. Hunt can be a useful part of maintaining the financial health of your business.